Dear Readers (and in particular those of you who have hung in through my long, boring novel word count and subsequent allergy to writing)... I have, as they say in the trade, an announcement.
I've been thinking for a while how to make this little online diary of mine into a much bloggier blog, one that might be of interest to more people. A random phrase dropped into conversation and a subsequent whois search led me to register the domain cluebyfour.com. And I'm pretty stoked about it!
I'll be rolling out the new blog in the days and weeks to come. Wrangling with registrars and hosts, working with a talented friend on the new design, and, of course, drumming up new business and finishing the novel... gotta keep all those balls in the air. But I hope to get going really soon. I miss blogging! And it's more fun, in a lot of ways, than whipping a big flabby old novel into shape...
The theme will be, basically, my own weird, irreverent, opinionated take on the issues of the day, the human condition, religion, sex, futurism and bicycles. I want to do regular weekly features like my cool blogger friends do, and, hopefully, actually provoke some debate in the comments.
If you guys have anything that you've seen in other blogs that you thought worked, or any other suggestions of what might be readable and worth bookmarking/subscribing to, please let me know.
C'mon back now, y'hear?
- the clue-by-four in beta: Cluesday communiques
- the clue-by-four in beta: men's monday
- like a 2x4 of awesome upside the head
- Day 30: coming in under the wire (48,043 words)
- Day 29: O Eris, o Discordia! (46,747 words)
- Day 27: almost became roadkill! (41,884 words)
- Day 26: 40,611 words
- Day 23: 37,353 words
- Day 22: 36,099 words
- swallowed by an hypothesis
- Day 21: 33,339 words and Tropical Storm Hanna
- Day 20: 31,217 words and 16.1 miles
- Day 19: 29,799 words and some peace
- The Emperor's New Election and the gutless reactio...
- what and how I write
- Day 16: Half the way there! (25,880 words)
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2007 (43)
- ► 2006 (41)
- ► 2005 (53)