04 November 2005

Back on the vampire shift...

Chilling once again here at work. I had a dream earlier tonight that she came and climbed into bed with me. I hated waking up alone after that. Damn.

Political situation way too gross to write about tonight. I want to see the empire fall, but I'm not at all down with culture war.

At least my economic shit seems to be together. The new job will probably not pan out, but the money's good here on night shift, and I do need to pay off my cards and start saving for taxes and travel. It's really hard to think about Italy with what's been going on lately... and that's probably good. I can see myself getting all caught up in fantasies about the future, so I'm better off staying focused on the moment.

Once again - as always - the solution to everything seems to be meditating more.

No comments: