01 September 2006

"Re-branding"

So, I'm changing this thing around to reflect the fact that the main effort of the next year or so of my life will be to get my Italian citizenship, and all that entails. Briefly, what I will need is:
  • my paternal grandfather's birth certificate from Italy, also known as an estratto dell'atto di nascita
  • my paternal grandfather's certificate of Italian citizenship from Italy, also known as a certificato di cittadinanza italiana
  • my paternal grandmother's birth certificate
  • my grandparents' marriage certificate, with apostille and translation
  • my paternal grandfather's certificate of naturalization, with apostille and translation
  • my father's birth certificate, with apostille and translation
  • my mother's birth certificate, with apostille and translation
  • my parents' marriage certificate, with apostille and translation
  • my birth certificate, with apostille and translation
  • death certificates for both my grandparents and my father, with apostille and translation
Right now, I have exactly... none of those. So I have my work cut out for me. Add to that my intention to be fluent in the language by this time next year, and I will be quite busy.

No comments: