13 March 2005

Back to Earth...

I'm starting to get my equilibrium back after my trip to the Relationship Twilight Zone over the past bunch of weeks. I got my latest "last email" from L last night... maybe this one will be the last last, who knows. It would be nice, cause I still haven't really processed what went down. So much of the San Diego trip has a dreamlike quality to it, it's like if I hadn't seen Michelle and Olive it'd be like I didn't go there at all.

Anyway, I'm back, and Blogger is behaving itself for a change, so we'll see if I can get back my momentum. It feels like a whole "new-period" period; between the stress and the compensatory partying/sleeping in/not running I picked up a good 5 pounds too... so I need to turn over a new leaf: blog regularly, run, cut the beer and chocolate. Etc.

David's birthday party last night was a nice change of pace. I went around telling everybody about my move and felt bad about it; people seemed sad and I felt sad. I miss the Big Island already! I'm sure after a month over there I'm going to wonder why I ever left. I still feel it is the right decision, but I definitely want to do a lot of Big Islandy things over the next months.

Anyway, I'm sick of college, single, getting over a horrible breakup and out of shape: but I still love this fucking life! God I'm weird.


Britney=Satan

No comments: