30 August 2008

Day 14: new moon in Virgo, 21,534 words

Didn't make up all the lost ground I wanted to, but I took a bite. I also went for an awesome ride, got (mostly) unpacked and my kitchen set up, and recovered from the tragic loss of my coffee grinder. Fortunately I live in el barrio so it's now Café Bustelo all the way, papi.

Going to a Kabbalah seminar tonight, because I'm gangsta like that. It's a new moon tonight (actually 4 this afternoon), in Virgo... a good time to reinforce new healthy habits. Definitely feeling better in my new home, not least because I can finally sleep at night. Doing lots of important soul work too... this period of solitude is immensely powerful for me.

All my writing energy is going into my journal and to my novel. I know it's been thin around here and I can tell I've lost most of my new readers that came over from Michelle's. I definitely appreciated having all those guys around - but looks like I'm back to my old boring unread blog. No biggie. We'll see where I am after I finish the first draft... and, um, the first revision.

Enjoy your New Moon, my regulars! (the few, the proud...)

4 comments:

Diana said...

No, not boring, not unread! I like da blog, I read da blog!!

Glad you are kicking back in JP ... I have to check with my grandfather, but he might have lived in JP way back in the day.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Eh, who needed 'em? Alternatively, they'll be back...all wanting signed copies of the book, I'm sure.

Candace Dempsey said...

Hey, man, we're all till here. It's summer! Well, at least for a few more days. That's cool that you're doing a novel. Good for you.

Paul Daniel Ash said...

That's a good point, Candace -- I guess you folks out there have lives eh? Wild...