24 July 2007

oh, you mean *that* illegal wiretapping program...

So Abu G revealed that there is yet another secret surveillance program that we know nothing about.

I wonder - just how many secret programs do they need? Why can't they just have the one? It seems like - um - once something is secret, then it's, you know, secret. Unless it's like fucking Spy vs. Spy up there in Washington.

I feel like we are all just going to wake up in Oceania one day.

Update: the always excellent Jane Hamsher has much, ever so much more, with a different literary allusion. Let me just take this opportunity to point out that, should the blogs this era survive the memory hole, FDL will almost certainly be the primary source for much of the research into the collapse of democracy in America....

2 comments:

Romerican said...

props on your blog, i just found it through sognatrice's blog.
keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

I too found you via Sognatrice. I thought you might be a Paolo I know, but you're a different dude. In any case, I love FDL. It's nice to find another Italian on board.