18 November 2004

Today is pretty much All College, All the Time. I nailed my Weather and Climate test and it kind of chaps my ass how I can get an A standing on my head in one class, and kill myself for a C+ in Physics and they both count equally. Hoo frickin' boy. Got to workon my database write-up for the rest of the day, so not going to work.

Me and Katie made dinner and watched a DVD of the Grateful Dead New Year's show from 1978, laughing at how young they all looked and getting nostalgic about touring. Hm. Nostalgia about the Grateful Dead. Like we're fucking fifty or something. Anyway, the cornbread kicked ass. She's still sad about Spike but Familiar (the cat) has been very engaging and sweet. He sweetly killed and ate a mouse, right there on the kitchen floor. Linoleum rocks.

Today's card: Wheel of Fortune
Yesterday's card: Eight of Cups

No comments: