16 June 2004

Finally at home!


Well, living out of a bag and going from couch to couch was sort of cool in a way. All my friends were so cool and kind and supportive (much love to you guys if you're reading this!) and I had a fucking blast moving around and seeing so much new stuff.
But, at the same time, it feels great to land. And, at long last, I have 'net access on my own computer! So I can start blogging again, post some pics, and - perhaps most importantly - start downloading music! Although... this LAN is surprisingly sleepy. I mean, it's student housing, but come on guys, it's summer! I guess everyone else has the same idea as me.
Shout outs to some Pasadena establishments. Trader Joe's rocks. Wild Oats rocks. Zankou on Colorado Blvd. rocks. I am presently enjoying a Sapporo from TJ's, grinding some cashews from the Oats, after a fine half-chicken dinner from Zankou... although I don't know what those bitter pink things were. If you're reading this and know shit one about Lebanese food, post a comment OK?
Must learn SNMP tonight. Perhaps more beer would help.

No comments: