28 June 2008

leaving

Days of goodbyes have come to this. In a little bit I'll point the GTI east and start a journey with no map and no real destination.

Today is the summation of a myriad of small steps leading inexorably to this conclusion and no other. I don't even pretend to have it all figured out, but I am absolutely convinced that there is no way I could be doing anything else.

For those of you following: I will do my best to blog from the road. Pictures will have to wait for longer stops where I can get to a hotspot, but at a minimum I'll try to post via Jott from wherever I am.

Come with me.

1 comment:

Candace Dempsey said...

Hi Paolo,
Buona fortuna. I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well on the road.
I'll also be envying you the freedom and the chance to just go.

Your friend,
Italian woman